Ivan Topchii, chief of the Department of nephrology, MD, Professor
Working hours: from 9.00 to 17.30 Monday-Friday
Type of activity:
- medical and consultative work in the department of hypertension and kidney disease: daily rounds of inpatients, participation in the work of doctor's councils when analyzing difficult patients;
- scientific activity – Ivan Topchii is the head of research work in the Department of Nephrology.
Clinical experience: 38 years
Scientific experience: 36 years
- O.G. Zubarev Kharkiv Komsomol Prize (1983)
- P.I. Shatilov Kharkiv Regional Scientific Medical Society Prize (1991)
- diplomas of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the Ukrainian SSR (1989, 1991)
- medal of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine (2013).
Membership in medical societies:
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Nephrology;
- member of the Society of Physicians;
- member of the Dissertation Council D 64.600.04 at the Kharkov National Medical University of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- member of the Dissertation Council D 26.565.01 at the Institute of Nephrology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine,
- member of editorial boards of journals: Ukrainian Therapeutic Journal; Arterial hypertension; Ukrainian Journal of Nephrology and Dialysis.
Participation in international conferences:
- delegate of the Association of Nephrology at the XIII Conference of European Scientific Society of Nephrologists in Cracow (Poland, 1996);
- delegate of the Association of Nephrologists at XIY and XY international nephrological congresses in Sydney (Australia, 1997), in Buenos Aires (Argentina, 1999);
- delegate of the Nephrology Association at the World Congress on Nephrology in Berlin (Germany, 2003).
- Annual congresses of cardiologists of Ukraine
- Annual congresses of nephrologists of Ukraine