Shcherban Tetiana, Researcher, Department of Nephrology, PhD
Working hours: from 9.00 to 17.30 Monday-Friday
Type of activity: medical work (conducting stationary patients in the department of hypertension and kidney diseases, consulting work with patients of the nephrological profile in the polyclinic of the Institute of Therapy), scientific activity (performer of researches).
Clinical experience: 24 years
Scientific experience: 21 years
Certificate of Honor of the GI “L.T.Malaya Therapy National Institute of the NAMS of Ukraine” for a significant personal contribution to the development of medical science, the implementation of tasks, modern medicine and on the occasion of the professional holiday - Science Day 2018r.
Membership in medical societies:
Member of the Ukrainian Association of Nephrology, member of the Society of Physicians.
Participation in international conferences:
- XLVIІI ERA-EDTA CONGRESS, Czech Republic, Prague, 2011;
- 81th EAS congress, France, Leon, 2013;
- 53 ERA-EDTA Congress, Austria,Vienna, 2016;
- Annual congresses of cardiologists of Ukraine
- Annual congresses of nephrologists in Ukraine