Semenovykh Polina, Senior Researcher of the Department of Nephrology, PhD
Working hours: from 9.00 to 17.30 Monday-Friday
Type of activity:
- medical work (conducting stationary patients in the department of hypertension and kidney diseases),
- consulting work in the polyclinic of the Institute as a nephrologist and therapist,
- scientific activity (executive researcher).
Clinical experience: 19 years
Scientific experience: 18 years
- diploma of the third degree of the "Inventors' Contest 2005" for success in inventing work on the development of new ways of diagnosing and treating kidneys in patients with diabetes mellitus,
- diploma of the winner of the IV regional competition "Best Young Scientist of Ukraine" in 2009,
- certificate of Honor of the GI “L.T.Malaya Therapy National Institute of the NAMS of Ukraine” for a for impeccable work, high professionalism, dedication and on the occasion of the professional holiday - Medical Worker Day 2018.
Membership in medical societies:
Member of the Ukrainian Association of Nephrology, member of the Society of Physicians.
Participation in international conferences:
- XLVIІI ERA-EDTA CONGRESS, Czech Republic, Prague, 2011;
- 81th EAS congress, France, Leon, 2013;
- 53 ERA-EDTA Congress, Austria,Vienna, 2016;
- Annual congresses of cardiologists of Ukraine
- Annual congresses of nephrologists of Ukraine